SeriousFun is committed to providing an environment that fosters respect, integrity, support and appreciation for the work you do. By recognizing the individual talents and passion all staff members bring to us, we are made better. When we grow professionally and personally, we are better able to give back. Our mission is important and each person who works with us is an important part of the continued realization of our goals.
In keeping with SeriousFun’s philosophy of open communication, all employees have the right and are encouraged to speak freely with management about their job-related concerns, ideas, recommendations, and other issues.
Our Mission: To create opportunities for children and their families to reach beyond serious illness and discover joy, confidence and a new world of possibilities, always free of charge.
- The Support Center organization is seen as an employer of choice
,with a positive workplace culture where all staff feel they are valued, rewarded, and contributing to our success. We are committed to fostering and ensuring a culture and environment that values the experiences, knowledge, and voices of all those who work to carry out our mission. We are continually focused on bringing our core principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion to life by embracing individual talents and experiences and encouraging ongoing learning and understanding.
- The Support Center is a best-in-class, high-functioning backbone organization that is viewed as critical to the success of our global network and evolves its efforts in response to the needs of our members and partners.
- By supporting high-quality camp experiences, leading innovative marketing and development campaigns, and building the capacity of our members and partners, the Support Center actively contributes to overall Network visibility, sustainability, and impact.
- The Support Center plays a strong coordinating role in Network-wide initiatives and strengthens systems for Network-wide risk management, knowledge sharing, brand-building, and capacity building.
- The Support Center strives to engage diversified donors and supporters to increase the funding available for our members and partners as well as the Support Center’s own financial sustainability.
- With a focus on efficiency and coordination, Support Center systems evolve to support the sophistication and complexity of our efforts, specifically in the areas of virtual meeting coordination, knowledge sharing, project management, and back-office supports.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of our campers and their families!
Our team consists of highly motivated team players who have the ability to work independently, are flexible, and have strong interpersonal and organizational skills. In addition to employment, there are many other ways to get involved.
Support Center – Connecticut
Camp Boggy Creek – Florida
Camp Korey – Washington
Double H Ranch – New York
Flying Horse Farms – Ohio
Roundup River Ranch – Colorado
The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp – Connecticut
- Hospital Outreach Specialist – NY/NJ
- Hospital Outreach Specialist – Boston
- Program Team Associate
- Special Events Manager
- Building and Grounds Technician
- Housekeeping Assistant (Part-Time position)
- Adolescent and Young Adult Coordinator
- Camper Admissions Manager
The Painted Turtle – California