Where kids are not defined by their illnesses.
We deliver unforgettable camp experiences that have a life-changing impact.
our camps are seriously fun
and doing serious good
We provide children living with serious illnesses with a spectacular camp experience and high-quality medical care, all in the safest and most supportive environment. And for the kids, it’s high-flying, friendship-building, memory-making fun.
78% of parents reported an increase in their child’s confidence2014-2015 Outcomes Evaluations, Yale University Child Study Center
76% of parents reported an increase in their child’s independence2014-2015 Outcomes Evaluations, Yale University Child Study Center
79% of parents reported their child had an openness to try new things2014-2015 Outcomes Evaluations, Yale University Child Study Center
the founder of fun
Learn how Hollywood legend and philanthropist started it all with one simple thought: Kids with serious illnesses should get a chance to simply be kids.
wanna get involved?
Great! There are always new opportunities to volunteer, stories to share, and ways to give. Let’s keep in touch!
Read all about it
1. Justin Fusaro Named CFO of SeriousFun Children’s NetworkIn this role, Fusaro will oversee SeriousFun’s financial strategy and will contribute to the development and achievement of the organization’s…Read More
2. SeriousFun Campers Perform on The Tonight ShowSeriousFun Campers Perform on The Tonight Show Last night, our SeriousFun campers joined The Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon, Fleetwood…Read More
3. North Star Reach And Solaputi Kids’ Camp Become Full Member CampsWestport, Connecticut, November 4, 2016 The Board of Directors of SeriousFun Children’s Network voted this week to admit North Star…Read More
4. abercrombie kids Gives the Gift of Character This Holiday Seasonabercrombie kids Gives the Gift of Character This Holiday Season New Albany, Ohio, November 1, 2016 abercrombie kids, a division…Read More
5. Abercrombie Challenge Raises $1.3 Million for SeriousFun!Abercrombie Challenge Raises $1.3 Million for SeriousFun! Abercrombie & Fitch associates have had a regular volunteer presence at SeriousFun camps…Read More
6. Blake Maher Named CEO of SeriousFun Children’s NetworkBlake Maher at SeriousFun’s New York City Gala in 2016 SeriousFun Children’s Network has named Blake Maher as its new Chief Executive…Read More